Benq Zowie XL2735

Associate
Hi

Wondering if this monitor is a good purchase I've been looking while saving up for one and it's finally time to pick and purchase one, every other one I wanted was G-sync and I have a amd rx480 so I guessed it was pointless getting a g-sync monitor, I don't want to dive in head first and spend £600-650 and instantly regret it!

Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks for your time !

Associate
OP
I don't think I'll ever get to e-sports competitor material I do like fps games I mainly play siege but there's a hell of a lot more better players than me, I'm using a led 60hz Samsung tv as my monitor ATM so I think anything would be a upgrade and hopefully improve my gameplay, to be honest I went with the benq mainly for its looks out of the freesync range of monitors and I agree that the colour is more important than 3ms so it's back to the drawing board I guess, have any suggestions ? I wanted the rof swift but then again it's g-sync isn't it ? I should have done more research on my build choices

Associate
OP
thanks for the reply

is the newer model of the acer released yet? maybe that's why I just had a look it looks pretty sweet, also been looking at ultra wide while been waiting for a response whats your thoughts on them?

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies guys, looks like there is a lot to consider I feel is i had a nVidia card my options would be wider.

Anyway ill take all this into consideration when i'm purchasing one i'm probably still going to invest in a ISP, I done a bit of reading up on them and seems like the choice for me :)

Thanks a lot guys appreciate it !

Back
Top Bottom