1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best £150 wheel Xbox one

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by hornetstinger, Jul 10, 2019.

1. hornetstinger

Soldato

What's the best steering wheel and pedals for Xbox one? Around £150

2. Dsteviedee

Hitman

G920 is pretty much all there is at that price point. (can be picked up for£180 with gearshifter)
    Thrustmaster TMX pedals are woeful.

3. styuR

Gangster

Pretty much just the G920, I use the G29 which is near enough the exact same wheel, and it's excellent.

4. Matt-Page

Mobster

Sorry to bump an old thread...

Would really like to get into Sim Racing after not being able to do the real thing anymore! The cockpits, Fantec stuff looks awesome, but I'm not sure I will invest that kind of money yet!
    I've got an XBox One so figured the Logitech G920 one would be a good option. Looking online it seems these have shot up in price by £100+ and are sold out in lots of places.... Are they going end of life? Why are the prices for these shooting up so much?

Looking at the Fantec stuff shows a vast price difference compared to the Logitech ones, and I'm also lost on what I would need or should get with the amount of options available!?

5. gord

Capodecina

I imagine it's the COVID effect. Home gym equipment, gardening supplies, sim racing, basically anything that's a stay home friendly activity has rocketed in demand, and therefore price.

6. markoboyo11

Wise Guy

This and nearly every pro driver is doing esports sim racing just now, creating quite a buzz around it.