Best affordable tablets 21/22?

What's your budget? Affordable is different for different people.

iPad refurbs from Apple are pretty decent value for money and even the brand new basic iPad is decent compared to other major manufacturers.

What's your budget? Affordable is different for different people.

iPad refurbs from Apple are pretty decent value for money and even the brand new basic iPad is decent compared to other major manufacturers.

200 - 300 pounds? Not looking into apple tablets. they are above my budget and i do have an iphone 13 already.

at the moment i got my eyes on the Huawei MatePad T10s. 170 pounds.
IMG_7468.jpg

and the Nokia T20. Also the same price.
159715-tablets-review-nokia-t20-image14-dqvmmj0wui.JPG

Hard to recommend Huawei as new devices do not support Google play store, I'm sure they have an alternative but a device running Android without Google store just seems like problems waiting down the road to me.

Sure someone who is currently running a Huawei phone or similar can better help you with that.

A quick look at that Nokia and it seems it doesn't support netflix HD which depending on your use case could be a deal breaker. I've seen it mentioned a lot with these cheaper android devices and netflix not supporting them. I don't fully understand why but seems they dont meet netflix's requirements.

Edit*
As your in the apple ecosystem anyway, £209 for a refurbed iPad seems hard to beat. New one is better value for money imo at £319 but if your looking around the £200 mark.

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/produ...7948cbfe54d9ee20ea06ad8f11208d1145806f8e908c0

Back
Top Bottom