Best camera bag.

Soldato
OP
which size everyday would you recommend? I bought a Manfrotto NX CSC Backpack - Grey from the rainforest but not sure about it at all, straps look thin and flimsy and want something a bit more comfortable.
Yeah, those straps do look a bit flimsy. I'm not sure how much weight you would be putting in it though? The last two backpacks I bought had support struts to handle the weight. The layout on the Hazard 4 pillbox looks a bit off as well.
Truth be told. I'm not sure how much you'd be willing to spend but I would recommend going for at least a popular make with plenty of reviews second hand. I got the Lowpro mentioned above for £95.00 used (in mint condition). This way you'd be getting a quality product for a decent price.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've recently been doing a lot of property photography so having to carry my gear around on my back for hours a day was a new norm. I invested in a BP 450 AW and I have to say, backpack wise, it's the best i've ever owned. I wouldn't use it for weddings as it's a bit small for all my gear. For landscapes though, it's perfect. I absolutely love the way it opens from the back...such an amazing feature. Really comfortable as well.

Yeah I was going to say it is comfortable on the Aw2. I've removed the hip straps for convenience though I dare say they will be difficult to get back on due to the way you have to feed them through the "gap" because of the Velcro.

Back
Top Bottom