Best Controller for PC

Soldato
in your option which is the best games controller for the PC within a reasonable price and why ?

Xbox 360
Xbox one s
PS4
Steam

I have a 360 controller at the moment and looking to see if its worth getting one of the others, ive not really used any of the other ( maybe one off)

What I like at a glance
ps4 - controller because its a little smaller and has a built in battery.
xbox one - works with pc out of the box, same as the 360 but updated

what I dont like at a glance
xbox one - it seam bigger then the 360, its witless but you still need to buy a battery pack.
ps4 - ive not really used a ps controller in years so im not sure how fast I would switch, dont know how well it will work with PC.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I was looking for a confrable option for kids, the xbox can be a little big in some hands.

Thanks for the replies, one of the main reasons I thought about upgrading is the wireless feature because I have on board Bluetooth but ive been told I still need to have a cable connected to use the controller.

Is this correct ?

Soldato
OP
Both my kids have Xbox One Controllers, age 6 and 9 they use them fine. They hardly use them anyway except for FIFA as they are true PC Gamers ie mouse/keyboard ;)

Xbox One Wireless controller uses plug in USB dongle, no wire, hence why its "wireless" :)
So i assume you need to buy a separate dongle

Back
Top Bottom