Best cooler for e6300...

Soldato
What would you guys say the best cooler is for the e6300, or any of its counter parts like the 6400, 6600 and 6800 is? their all the same socket.

What have you got yours sat under? and what have you oc'd it to with it?

Thanks

Benny.

Soldato
Good coolers:

Scythe Ninja - Big, takes a bit of time to fit and not cheap, but is one of the best performers.

Arctic Freezer Pro - (cheap) - best performer for the for money, easy to fit and quiet.

Associate
Most coolers that fall in this category are similar in design (stacked fins with 6-8 heatpipes). The most conclusive way is to find reviews of HSF roundups. If you want the best cooling possible for overclocking get something like the Sonic Tower and whack in 3 high cfm 120mm fans. Problem is u can easily spend double the money for 2c difference so price to performace is huge.

The processor in my sig consumes 19w more than the e6300 and my HSF does a fab job, so when i get my conroe things will only get cooler ;)

Also looking good at the price is this one - Titan Tower TTC-NK34TZ Heatpipe Cooling Fan (Socket 775)

Soldato
There are a number of good coolers out there.

Arctic freezer pro, Scythe Ninja, Scythe Infinity, Tuniq Tower, Thermaltake Big Typhoon.

However the arctic freezer pro 7 is on offer in this week only so its a bargain at the moment.

I am using the arctic freezer 7 at the moment and get good temps at 3ghz.

Back
Top Bottom