Best datastick brand??

Associate
Hey,

Need a datastick and ill be making an order for some stuff v soon. Wanted some advice on the best datastick brand? I'm currently thinking about getting the 1gb OcUK Value. Mainly because of price and the fact it can be put on a keyring.

Anyone had any problems, or advice on another type/make etc?

Cheers,
King

P.S I feel like a n00b asking this :p

There's not a huge amount of difference between any of them. The OcUK ones seem very popular though, although i've never used one. I have a Crucial 256mb one and it's very hard-wearing - not a scratch and it's been thrown around in my bag for about 2 years:).

Ive owned and lost countless flash sticks over the years of all sorts of brands and I have yet to come across one that has failed. One I am using right now ended up in the bog a few weeks ago [dont ask] - its still working :D

SiriusB

Heartless_King said:
I kinda like those, but don't think I need 2GB :p. Only wanna spend max £20 on datastick as my budget is needed for a second rig in the works.

Thumbs up for the OcUK value stuff?

Seen a 1gb alluminium one (should be hard wearing) for £16 from a competitor although I cant say who of course. And a 2gb from somewhere else for £24

Back
Top Bottom