Best Device For Retro - Roms Etc

Associate
Hey guys,

Is there something out there that I can buy preloaded with older games? Ive seen Nvidia shield, wiis etc do it but whats the best one you can get preloaded?

I want a entertainment station / device that I can buy and just load up and play. I've got emulators on my pc but always a bit hit and miss with them. I just want a plug and play kind of thing that I can plug into the TV downstairs and relive my youth!

My little boy is slowly getting into retro, absolutely loves Mario games but ive shown him a few older games and he's intrigued. I watched some old Ren & Stimpy gameplay the other day and just have a massive urge to go back and try them. And Earthworm Jim!

Thanks in advance !

Associate
OP
I have a load of older games here, and the PS Classic which has a few on. But wanted to go to maybe Megadrive ish era type. Sure thats what I had Earthworm Jim etc on. Ill have to do some proper research on it and make sure I end up getting the right console. Worse case, I will have to buy an old console or see if I have any of them in the attic etc. I think I have my N64 still but not sure about the rest

Associate
OP
I havent looked yet so have no clue what to expect for some of them. And I need to see what ones I had as a kid, sure it was Sega Megadrive, Saturn and N64.

Back
Top Bottom