Best domain hosting (only need email forwarding)

Associate
I've lost patience with 123-Reg, need somewhere else to stash the family's domain names. I have 7 in total, and all I really need is email forwarding. Don't mind paying a nominal fee, if the service is worth it, but since my requirements are pretty minimal, if I can get away without paying (apart from domain name registration/renewal fees of course), then that would great. Any recomendations?

I'm in exactly the same position.
Could you please say what you ended up doing?
Thank you.

Also went to Stablepoint. I have 7 domain names, along with their 'Starter Web Hosting' pack. Not had any issues so far, and the range of configuration options, for email in particular, are just in another class compared to 123-Reg.

Question for nightwish, embalse or anyone using Stablepoint for email forwarding.

I have a domain that was with Google Domains, which they were about to transfer elsewhere, so before they did, I transferred to my current domain host - which has turned out to be a bad choice. All I use the domain for is to forward from me@mydomain to [email protected] (plus three other similar ones). I don't have access to the forwarders and although the technical staff try hard to help, it took two weeks to iron out the forwarding and even now I'm still not receiving some emails. SPF records seem to have been the sticking point.

If I transfer my domain to Stablepoint, is it easy to set up the forwarders and the SPF records and anything else necessary. Are Stablepoint staff able to help?

Thank you

Mike

Honestly, I don't know what SPF records are, but Stablepoint appears to offer access to all the config you could ever want. If you just want forwarding, that's easy. Never needed to contact Stablepoint staff, but my impressions overall are positive, so I'd expect the support, if you needed it, would be fine too.

Back
Top Bottom