Best eSIM plans?

Soldato
I'm with EE and get 500 minutes of talk, unlimited texts and 26GB of data (extra rollover data as I don't use much), which costs me £9 a month. I'm pretty happy with the network but want to swap to an eSIM rather than the nano SIM I currently use. I've hunted around and haven't been able to find any 30-day rolling contracts with a decent network that offers eSIMs.

I'm probably missing something obvious, but which network are you with, and how much does it cost?

Last edited:
Confused, you said you want to swap to an eSIM rather than nano, why not just move your current EE plan onto eSIM? Or are you looking for a second line?
I need a second line. I talked to EE, and they said I would have to come into my local shop to get it sorted, but if I can just sign up directly with a new plan that features an eSIM, It would be much better for me.

Ideally, I'd have two eSIMs and no physical SIM.

Virgin mobile do an esim with 20Gb monthly with rollover for £7 a month
Thank you. I'll check it out.
That's weird, I done my move from nano to eSIM using their app, didn't have to go into store or anything.
I think it was because I was on the 31-day rolling contract rather than an 18-month contract or something. At least, that is what I remember them saying.

I'm tempted to go with the Three unlimited everything plan for £19 a month. I would have preferred to stay on a monthly rolling contract, but it isn't too bad if I get everything I need for £19 from a 12-month contract.

Is there anything I should be aware of before I pull the trigger?

If I sign up with a Three SIM-only deal, will it automatically come with an eSIM? I can't find an option on the checkout forms saying you want an eSIM rather than a physical SIM card. It'll be a 12-month contract SIM-only deal.

Since I started this thread, I've been looking at all the deals available. I was on the Uswitch website and saw this deal:

I think that is good value, and according to the Three coverage checker, there is 5G where I live. I had a chat with their online chat, and they made it sound like I could only get an eSIM if I went directly with Three. Does anyone know if you can get an eSIM through the Uswitch deal?

I e been looking at eSIM and Libra mobile offer some crazy deals. I think they are on O2.
Perfect for my visit to UK and longer rolling monthly contract
Hmm. I didn't think they supported eSIM. I'll have another look.

Edit: Do you mean Lebara? They are on Vodafone. If not, let me know.

Edit 2: I see I was wrong. I didn't know Lebara supported eSIM. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom