Best Gaming Laptop For ~ £500

Soldato
Hello OCUK, a friend of mine is looking for a laptop to be used for gaming (WoW mostly) that can be used as a for portable gaming, for LAN parties etc.

He has around £4-600 to spend, and is looking for the best performance. Obviously you can't post links to shops, but if you could provide make/model details and the price you saw it at that would be great.

Thanks all.

Associate
Hello OCUK, a friend of mine is looking for a laptop to be used for gaming (WoW mostly) that can be used as a for portable gaming, for LAN parties etc.

He has around £4-600 to spend, and is looking for the best performance. Obviously you can't post links to shops, but if you could provide make/model details and the price you saw it at that would be great.

Thanks all.

If you want a laptop for gaming you need a laptop with a dedicated graphics card - the Nvidia 8600m GT is the lowest I would consider. I don't think OCUK do anything with that chip within your price range, but you should be able to get a DELL XPS M1530 with the 8600m GT graphics chip for around £600 from the Dells Outlet website.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom