• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best Graphics Card Between £150-£200

Associate
yes on paper the 6950 may be a slightly quicker card, however on plenty of benchmarks the 560ti performs better in certain games depending on if the game runs better on nvidia or ati. At the end of the day there isnt a lot in it 560ti or 6950 especialy if you want and get the msi 2gig version of the 560ti. So think it comes down more to price and preference nvidia or ati.....ive had both cards over the years and although im currently ati historicaly i prefere nvidia.

Associate
I'm also looking for advice here, setting up for Skyrim. I was looking at a budget of £200 as well, but could be tempted to go to around £250 for something with 2GB for a bit of future proofing. I wouldn't be overclocking at this point.

Associate
yes on paper the 6950 may be a slightly quicker card, however on plenty of benchmarks the 560ti performs better in certain games depending on if the game runs better on nvidia or ati. At the end of the day there isnt a lot in it 560ti or 6950 especialy if you want and get the msi 2gig version of the 560ti. So think it comes down more to price and preference nvidia or ati.....ive had both cards over the years and although im currently ati historicaly i prefere nvidia.

On paper? No, the 6950 is the faster card as a matter of fact. Let's not get into questionable benchmarks. The GTX 570 is also only slightly quicker than the 6950. You're not suggesting that the 560Ti is as fast as a GTX 570?

Associate
On paper? No, the 6950 is the faster card as a matter of fact. Let's not get into questionable benchmarks. The GTX 570 is also only slightly quicker than the 6950. You're not suggesting that the 560Ti is as fast as a GTX 570?

LOL no i never suggested it was as quick as a gtx570 and im not suggesting benchmarks are always correct either LOL

Back
Top Bottom