Best headphones sub £100?

Soldato
I have been reading a few of the posts on here and I decided to buy a pair of CAL/s for £51. I'm completely confident this week sound amazing especially for so cheap. However if I'm completely honest I think these headphones don't look very appealing and as annoying as it may seem I would like my headphones to perform good and sound good also.
Is there anything out there sub £100 or maybe a little more that performs the same/better that looks better and if possible has wireless capabilities? I will use it mostly for my PC for gaming/music/movies/tv but I would like to take them on journeys away and would like wireless.

For example how do these compare?

http://uk.akg.com/akg-product-detail_uk/k619blu.html

Thank you.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What is your opinion of the AKG headphones Marsman? A lot of the threads I read you recommended the cals which seayed my decision towards them.

Soldato
OP
Think I'm going to cancel the order on the AKG's no where does it say the sound quality is great just mediocre and bass heavy. I know for a fact I'd just be disappointed and much prefer better sound over aesthetics.

Soldato
OP
I've just got the Creative's through the post and I have to say the sound quality is superb much better than anything else I've ever used the sounds are just so crisp and clear although a lack of volume control is a bit annoying. I'll stick with these for a while I think until maybe I find a alternative in the future that look better with more control options.

Soldato
OP
just a quick update since then I have bought a Creative Sound Blaster Z and bought a pair of AKG K550's also. Sold my Cal's to my brother cheaply.

Soldato
OP
Cal's sounded amazing but these are even more so really pleased with them! I can't fault them at all and they look really good as well build so beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom