Best Linux for 3900x + 2070 Super + gaming

Soldato
As title states - I want to be able to programme run origin EA fifa 20 and watch VLC and yes i am a rookie

Pick one you are comfortable with, Distro choice is down to personal taste, People can only give recommendation in the end. Manjaro,POP, Unbutu,Mint ect .

Think from the other thread you've determined am a Manjaro(Arch based) person :D

Man of Honour
I usually recommend Mint Cinnamon to new users because it looks and feels more will does like than Ununtu. It's also based on Ubuntu which means almost all help articles about Ubuntu will apply to Mint too. But pretty much anything will be fine.

Personally I run Kubuntu as I like KDE Plasma on top of Ubuntu.

Soldato
OP
Pick one you are comfortable with, Distro choice is down to personal taste, People can only give recommendation in the end. Manjaro,POP, Unbutu,Mint ect .

Think from the other thread you've determined am a Manjaro(Arch based) person :D

I usually recommend Mint Cinnamon to new users because it looks and feels more will does like than Ununtu. It's also based on Ubuntu which means almost all help articles about Ubuntu will apply to Mint too. But pretty much anything will be fine.

Personally I run Kubuntu as I like KDE Plasma on top of Ubuntu.

Hi both thanks for the replies i am
i am now running at 240hz but it feels like 60hz flickers and stutter everywhere

Back
Top Bottom