Best multi bike insurance?

Soldato
OP
Bemoto are a few quid more than Bennett's, but they do include a few extra things like kit replacement. Will have to double check the breakdown coverage to see if it's as good as Bennett's but they look promising as far less excess too.

Cheers for heads up.

Soldato
I just like BeMoto’s staff - they’re generally knowledgable about bike, flexible to requirements and make it much easier to deal with.

Associate
Yeah they were decent to communicate with for the most part. And when I stopped them repairing my in-warranty 18m old s1000rr at their own repairer they were apologetic enough and off it went to BMW (which didn't go quite as well as it should have, ha).

Soldato
Glad to hear as it's ok being cheap, but I'd rather pay a few quid more for decent service.

Currently:
Hastings renewal: £450
Bennett's: £234
Bemoto: £280

Have you tried to haggle them down? They will probably have a good amount to move, could get a lot closer to Bennett's quote.

Soldato
OP
I'm 39, not tried to haggle yet as TBH I can't see them dropping by nearly 50%. They are fully comprehensive with breakdown cover. If I get stuck away from home where they can't fix it roadside I want someone to bring me back and let me fix it rather than garage charges.

Soldato
OP
Bemoto reduced it by £20 when asked to £260 and includes everything in their titanium package.

Also a decent track day cover offer too. £100 a track day but discounted to £60 or £70 per track day with £500 excess. Would have to double check specifics but sounds decent.

Back
Top Bottom