best newish online fps?

Associate
i play mostly cod uo and in biggish clan but im looking for new game to play online im struggling to find anything decent anyone got any ideas. mainly like war games or sci fi already got cod 2 (which is garbage :( ) fears rubish online as well so im out of ideas.

Soldato
i play mostly cod uo and in biggish clan but im looking for new game to play online im struggling to find anything decent anyone got any ideas. mainly like war games or sci fi already got cod 2 (which is garbage ) fears rubish online as well so im out of ideas.

malccy said:
Should try COD2 online; although it has lack of PB it is still very good with some excellent maps.

Would also suggest FEAR online.

Did you read his post lol :p Sorry

I would suggest Counter Strike Source Or Battlefield 2.

You probably wont like Counter Strike to begin with but if you stick with it you'll be playing it for years to come!!! :)

Soldato
id say bf2, its cracking with some mates on microphones! iv got q4 sat on my desk, still wrapped up in plastic(has been for over 2 weeks!), im putting off installing+playing it until i get a worthy graphics card.. fx5700 :(

Associate
Counter-strike: source << dogs danglies, eye candy, nice physics, AWP

Dystopia: HL2 mod, http://www.dystopia-game.com/ <<just out, awesome conversion, mechs with guns, hack into matrix-style cyberspace.

Quake 4 << great single player (aww c'mon you gotta love not having to think much once in a while...shoot away :D) multiplayer is good too, have trouble finding lag free servers tho.

Back
Top Bottom