Best responsive html Framework

Associate
Looking at making a Site in HTML using a responsive framework, I'm not keen on bootstrap so any other recommendations?
Its not going to be anything to complicated at the moment just for a small running club.
I normally work with wordpress and themes, but would like to go html and responsive to start with. Then grow it with some nice js frameworks when I know what Im doing with them.

cheers

Edit : can a mod move this to html section sorry

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

pixelarity has some good responsive templates.

Personally I'd build your own though as it can be a pain trying to change templates if they don't do exactly what you want them to do.

Soldato
I needed to knock up a responsive site recently, ended up using webflow.com . One of the best WYSIWYG editors I've used, and the exported HTML/CSS is very clean and easy to tweak.

Soldato
Neat is my favourite framework, it does need a higher level of knowledge then things like bootstrap/foundation but you have totally control over every aspect, and the amount of CSS you end up with is tiny. I had a full grid system in 90 lines of CSS, and it handled 8 break points on a very complex project.

Associate
OP
Thanks Guys,

Thinking off Foundation, just watched a video of it been used in conjunction with _scores and WordPress.
Just thinking is there anything in WordPress that would stop you using things like angularjs or that which would be normally OK in HTML?

Not that I know what I'd use it for?

Back
Top Bottom