Best Retro Handheld

Associate
Recently bought a R36S and very impressed for the £21 I paid. Can confirm as per above changing OS is very straight forward and painless. My 4 hour flight felt about an hour I was that engrossed!

Soldato
Recently bought a R36S and very impressed for the £21 I paid. Can confirm as per above changing OS is very straight forward and painless. My 4 hour flight felt about an hour I was that engrossed!
£21? Where. Cheapest I can see is Aliexpress at £33 inc.
Tempting for Saturn but my RG35XX H can do basic Saturn.

Associate
I'd get a PS Vita.. Vita games on a decent sized screen AND Retroarch etc... Just enough oomph but not for Gamecube

Soldato
anyone got a Trimui Smart Pro? wonder if its the samething as the R36S but more gamegear design lol

Edit: sod it gonna get one, only 49quid

Last edited:
Soldato
There seems to be so many of these now but I’m lost as to which one to consider

I’d be wanting to look at gba/tbf games, of course if it can do psp as well that be a bonus

Associate
I'm eyeing up the anbernic rg556 at the moment. I have a really small Gameboy like anbernic but I just don't get on with the controls.

I've also been looking at using a steamdeck or something like a legion go bust the price I'm not sure I can justify cuerently

Associate
I'm eyeing up the anbernic rg556 at the moment. I have a really small Gameboy like anbernic but I just don't get on with the controls.

I've also been looking at using a steamdeck or something like a legion go bust the price I'm not sure I can justify cuerently
I eneded up ordering the 556. Should be here next week. I know I'm getting old when I say this, but I think I want / need the bigger screen too...

Back
Top Bottom