Best Sources for Fonts

Soldato
Hi Guys

I have a Creative Cloud subscription, so can use Typekit fonts. I was hoping this would provide a great selection of fonts, but it doesn't seem to have everything, particularly as some of the fonts are web only and can't be used for graphic design (or am I missing something??)

What other sources do you like for free fonts? I mainly want modern and clean fonts. If I'm downloading then I want to know that it won't install any harmful software as well.

Thanks

Associate
For free fonts where you won't be infringing on anyone's copyrights no matter what you do with it, try fontsquirrel.com. I haven't had any issues with dafont.com either but it's way less polished, and I'm not sure whether people can just upload stuff to it without vetting. Fontsquirrel is supposedly handpicked and should be safest. Obviously there's issues with range and quality of fonts, but these are free sources so perhaps it's expected.

Another option you have is to browse Google Fonts and either download fonts individually from the github repo or use SkyFonts to sync.

edit: seems craig beat me to it

Back
Top Bottom