Best tablet for a 4yr old?

Soldato
The child has finally murdered my Kindle Fire 10" and is upset that she can't watch her videos etc, with Christmas coming up it provides the opportunity to get her a new one of her own. The only requirement, really is she can access Youtube and play some games etc. Can afford to go up to £200 but would prefere to spend less.

Is Kindle for kids still king?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
My son has an old hand me down iPad Air and it works really well. He now uses it to send iMessage to the grand parents and FaceTime calls. The games are also really good in iOS. So my suggestion would be a refurbished iPad that’s within budget.

Soldato
The child has finally murdered my Kindle Fire 10" and is upset that she can't watch her videos etc, with Christmas coming up it provides the opportunity to get her a new one of her own. The only requirement, really is she can access Youtube and play some games etc. Can afford to go up to £200 but would prefere to spend less.

Is Kindle for kids still king?

I'm buying my daughter a new tablet for ~£100 and the 2 I'm considering are the Kindle Fire 10 or the Samsung A7 Lite. The Kindle is slightly less with black Friday (£80) but I prefer a tablet without the bloat and adverts of Amazon and I don't use any other Amazon devices in the house it's all Google assistant kit.

Back
Top Bottom