Best Thermaltake case?

Soldato
Are there any good Thermaltake cases?? The ones ive looked at have been terrible, I'm sure someone from OcUK was talking about this the other day saying that OcUK don't stock due to the amount of QC problems!

Associate
Yeah it was a thread i had created, one of the Dons stated that they no-longer stocked thermaltake cases as the quality was so poor on most of their cases.

Go with another company, coolermaster have some nice cases :cool:

Associate
Just a matter of opinion. I brought the themaltake armor plus over a year ago for my first build and had no problems with it at all

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I couldnt decide if i should get that antec 1200 or the armor plus but went for the armor because i looked the look of it and had more space inside.
But kinda gone off it now and thinking of geting the HAF X :p

But i wouldnt say its a bad case. Could easy add 3more 140mm fans to it. 2 at the bottom where the hd cages are if removed and another at the top. And prob fit a triple rad at the bottom if the hd bay is removed.
But im no a fan of thermaltake. Was just somethink i brought when i was a noob sence it was my first build and now plan to build somethink better like you pros and go for water cooling setup

CM HAF X or Corsair Obsidian 800D is what i prob end up going with

Associate
I'm currently using the Kandalf LCS. For a simple water cooling solution, it's a doddle. It is huge, heavy and a dog to move if needs be, but I've never had a problem with it. Saying that, I am modding a case to replace it with, its just too big for what I need.

Back
Top Bottom