Best way to approach learning Spanish?

Caporegime
OP
Interesting responses...I've been really trying to be more adventurous with Spanish...if you fail the Spanish smile and nudge you on encouragement:)

Thing is most Spanish I've met recently are all very good English speakers so they must be doing something right.

Caporegime
OP
It's a seriously huge commitment and one that I very strongly suspect you won't manage .

Ok cheers thanks for your positivity:)

Yet here you are wanting to learn to speak a foreign language, fluently, and you base this massive decision on a "recent experience"?

It’s not like getting married or anything . It’s a skill to learn. I play 8 musical instruments. I practiced 8 hours a day since 15. Once I decide to do something I poor all my energy into it.

Btw you seem to be making this thread very complicated.My question in the OP was not that deep :)

Caporegime
OP
Ok. I was sort of hoping you'd be able to piece it together from my last post but evidently not so here we go.

My point is, learning a foreign language is indeed a wonderful thing and I will genuinely applaud you if you pull it off despite not living in that language's native country, but there are tons of different languages out there and basing your decision on "a recent experience" is silly. It's your decision, learn Swahili if you want, but make sure the choice you've made is the one that'll benefit you the most.

I want to Learn Spanish not Swahili, I'm thinking I might buy me a boat....:)

Back
Top Bottom