Best web hosting

Associate
Can anyone tell me the best web hosting service around. I am not looking for a free website builder or $100 ad words or anything. I just want a good reliable service which I can upload my websites to.

Associate
OP
I have hosting with QiQ and TSOHost.

QiQ initially I thought was fantastic...but in the time I've been with them (over a couple of years now) they have been hacked a couple of times and my email has gone down for days at a time - not acceptable when running a business. Also their download speeds suck maxing at 300kb/s

However, I'm still with them...idiot me, I never did get round to switching from them and tbh as far as hosting goes it does the job...its just frustrating when stuff like the above happens.

Since this, I was recommended TSOHost...who, even though I have barely used so far have proven to be fantastic...mega fast access speeds and even though I barely use the email accounts set up on it (but will do a lot more soon enough) they seem to be pretty top notch, have had hosting with them for over a year and not once has it gone down.

HTH
Jake

Thanks, their website looks good.

Back
Top Bottom