Best Winter Bargains?

Associate
Exactly that really. I normally buy next years cheap and cheerfull tourer during Decemeber because most sellers have left it too late and need the cash for Christmas. I have a bit of a fetish for Honda CBR1000F's -in fact I have owned 7 of them!

So I'm looking for another tourer, preferably similar to the above, with a budget of around £1500. I will service it, ride the hell out of it then sell it towards September time only to do the same again next year.

Any bargains I'm missing? Always fancied either a Kwakasaki ZZR11 or even a dated RX10. It needs to be presentable, cheap and fun :D

Associate
OP
Midland bikes has gone into recievership & all the stock is being auctioned off! looks like the bike auction was the 1st december though :s

http://www.pdsgroupauctions.co.uk/

Cheers for the link, the bikes have gone but the clothing goes under the hammer on Monday.

Might be able to pick up an early Blackbird for your budget.

Wow your right. I've seen a few around the £1800 mark so I'm going to have a look and see if I canpick one up. Much better bike than the CBR IMO.

Thanks for the ideas :)

Associate
OP
in the mood for bargains, saw a 98 blade yesterday on gumtree for £700,
low miles and had fsh, was only 15k miles or so.

bullit

Hmm my mate was interested in a Honda Goldwing GL1500 for £4k which was way under price for that year. The guys said he would have it delivered to his door once he left a deposit through Western Union once he had left Nigeria... enough said?

Gumtree is nasty. If the deal seems to good to be true it probably is!

Back
Top Bottom