Best wireless gaming headset for PC gaming

Soldato
I am looking for a new gaming headset, I have seen so many looking at the ratings from Corsair VIRTUOSO RGB Wireless XT to Arctis Nova Pro Wireless. So confusing :confused:

Any recommendations on which wireless gaming headset I should get? I dont care about price.

Last edited:
Associate
:) I am looking for a new gaming headset, I have seen so many looking at the ratings from Corsair VIRTUOSO RGB Wireless XT to Arctis Nova Pro Wireless. So confusing :confused:

Any recommendations on which wireless gaming headset I should get? I dont care about price.

Tbh.. I am in the same position.

I just bit the bullet and I went with the Virtuoso XT. :rolleyes:

The Nova Pro are tempting, but in the end I went with the build quality of the Virtuoso XT as the entire frame is metal.

Yes, it is a heavier head set, but my last set Sennheiser headphones accidentally broke which were an all plastic frame.

Just preempting a repeat accident whilst going for wireless and Bluetooth this time.

I found Bluetooth doesn't work well with some games in Windows, especially if you are trying to VoIP as well. I hope I have better luck this time around. :)

I was also looking at these:https://www.audeze.co.uk/products/maxwell-wireless-gaming-headset?variant=42980421271719#Compare

Look and probably sound great but aren't available yet.

Associate
Ah.....Ordered the Nova Pro this morning.

I am also upgrading from an Sennheiser, so I hope these will be an improvement.
Did yours turn up dude? I got mine a moment ago.. have to say huge improvement over my Sennheiser ones already. Not tried VoIP during gaming yet, but having surround sound is pretty awesome and very handy in games like BF2042. I will say that I am going to have to replace the ear cups and get some custom ones. The ones that came with are very thin.

Soldato
OP
Did yours turn up dude? I got mine a moment ago.. have to say huge improvement over my Sennheiser ones already. Not tried VoIP during gaming yet, but having surround sound is pretty awesome and very handy in games like BF2042. I will say that I am going to have to replace the ear cups and get some custom ones. The ones that came with are very thin.

Yep got it yesterday, haven't had chance to properly try it yet. Will do tonight when I be doing a few Teams meeting, OBS recordings and gaming. I think these have noise cancelling or the cups are very good.

I keep you updated :)

Last edited:
Associate
Been using the Nova Pro for over a week. Gets an thumbs up from me
Sweet dude.

I had to get a pair of Wicked cool ear cups as it's not the comfiest headset as standard and it tends to get a bit sore on top of your head as well after 4hrs of gaming.

Battery life is ok. Find I charge them every other day.

All in all the sound is great and I'm finally comfortable with them.

Also and the mic works great too.

I'm happy with the choice I made.

Back
Top Bottom