Best Wireless Mouse?

Associate
I want to purchase a good wireless mouse, and after reading a lot of reviews I bit the bullet and bought the logitech G700 (i think it was) and I immediately dissapointed the moment I touched it.

My current mouse is a cheap £20 Sharkoon Fireglider and it felt 20x better than the £60 logitech all because of the absolute awful plastic finish to the logitechs... and they felt very flimsy.

Is there an alternate to the G700 that is rubberized? I just want something that feels solid and is easy to maintain & clean.

Yeah.. like I've said the only thing I actually like and have continued to like is my sharkoon fireglider. it's honestly amazing, would pay £80 for it (£20 on competition site)

Ahhhhh I would definetly go on to buy the MX if only it had any macro buttons for like bf3, the g700 would have been a perfect mouse if it had a better finish.

for example if you take a look at this image: http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2010/09/logitech-g700-review/Logitechg700-2.jpg

you can see that the g700 has a grainy plastic to the side. that is what makes it feel like ****. if it had the same smooth top, on the sides of the mouse it would feel much better but maybe not so much more ergonomically. the mouse wheel on it wobbles slightly and is made of plastic.

on contrast the fireglider is built really well, has a rubberized, solid mouse wheel and a better finish to it: http://www.sharkoon.com/sites/default/files/products/headsets/big_fireglider_black_03.jpg . the only downside isz that it does not have as many features as the g700.

Moving from a mouse with rubberized size and solid plastic to the g700, it does have a cheap plastic feel to it for me at least. i might have just got a bad defect or something. i should go into pc world to try out the g700 however they dont stock it... but they do stock the mx... ;)

as for the guy who said about razor. razor look good and must feel good to however the build quality is said to be awful or something. lmao, thats all i got but thats enough to keep me away

Back
Top Bottom