• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

BFG 8800GTX@650/2000

Soldato
Yeah, if you compare the same textures between performance and high quality they look awful... there's a reason why it's faster!

Imho everyone should benchmark on High Quality...

Soldato
I can understand not liking LOD hacks (all the top scores use it), I don't like that myself. But doesn't everyone use the performance settings in the NV/ATi control panel. That's not the same as reducing LOD bias until it looks like a mural. Don't know if LOD makes that much difference anyway, I was under the impression LOD bias had limited results in 06, something like 100pts IIRC. I know setting performance mode on ATi makes the load screen all fuzzy, don't get that with this, it all looks nice and sharp.

I still think Devious' score is low. Mine scored 11175 at stock without touching any settings after installing

Last edited:
Caporegime
Devious on XS is getting

3dmark20063807ghz8800gtub7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom