*** Big Fat Weight Loss Thread ***

Soldato
when i see in vairious places that some people struggle with walking 10k steps its makes my job the only thing im thankfull of from that place, a night in work plus dog walking... already today from mid night untill now from work and 1 dog walk im upto 17k steps, times hes had another 2 walks and nipping to the shops later, itll top 20k, plus what ever cardio i do in the gym

Yeah that's great. I generally hover around 3k steps a day unless consciously making the effort to go for a walk

Soldato
Yeah that's great. I generally hover around 3k steps a day unless consciously making the effort to go for a walk
That's one walk for me, I'm currently doing three of those a day, on top of my other steps. A while back I did a month of 30k a day, that was time consuming...
I'm probably hitting between 15-20k steps a day, I find it a brilliant, and very easy exercise.

Soldato
That's one walk for me, I'm currently doing three of those a day, on top of my other steps. A while back I did a month of 30k a day, that was time consuming...
I'm probably hitting between 15-20k steps a day, I find it a brilliant, and very easy exercise.

Yeah i think if you have the time it works great. I miss the glory days when this was possible :(

Ke90Sh1.png

Soldato
tricept work out , 45 mins on cross trainer and 7 mins walkin on treadmill will do for today, go back in the morning for some more cardio and a legs session. ive flat lined since xmas till now, im looking at the possative tho that i havnt put any weight back on so in theory ive not taken any steps back which is keeping my spirits up, still happy with the 3 - 4 stone i lost from april last yeat till xmas.

something ive started doing is making my own burgers with 5% fat mince, diced oion , salt , pepper , garlic powder , onion powder. basic but i will make 2 decent sized burgers and have them with some veg and a tin of mixed taco beans in sauce which are only around 300 cals for a full tin

Last edited:
Caporegime
I hit about 4500 steps by the time I get to the office, I've come back home now after sitting at the desk at work (besides going to the loo and make coffee a couple of times), I am at 9500 steps.

If I drive to work then I would be at like 2-3000 steps per day, these days I would hit 12k everyday if I go out after dinner for a walk.

Back
Top Bottom