Biggest most expensive house ever

Soldato
What do you think?

Huge but a bit uninspiring.

I think the bowling alley and theatre are a bit of a waste, would people really spend their time bowling in their own house?

Soldato
Looks the opposite of cosy. So much concrete slab everywhere.

Makes me think it's a place to rent out for events rather than live in.

Soldato
Looks the opposite of cosy. So much concrete slab everywhere.

Makes me think it's a place to rent out for events rather than live in.

Pretty much this.

It looks like something you'd rent out for a birthday bash with 500 guests. Rather than something you'd live in with just you and your missus - would be quite spooky to be in such a huge empty property for 2 people. It's akin to walking around something like an abandoned shopping center.

Soldato
OP
Part 2.

Can't imagine those that could afford to but this would want half the stuff like a nightclub, or putting green.

This guy Nile has also been told buy his creditors he has 90 days to sell the house or face foreclosure.

Soldato
The Rennert house in the Hamptons is rather large, and Mukesh Ambanis house 'Antilla' in Mumbai cost a reported £2.2 billion and covers an astonishing 400 000 sq ft It is the worlds second most valuable home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antilia_(building)

If i'm honest, that seems quite a short building for the reported $3 billion construction cost. The Shard is three-times as high, and cost well under half of that. Did they just have the floors/walls/ceilings sprayed with gold, and doors made from diamond.

Soldato
It's akin to walking around something like an abandoned shopping center.

What I thought. I hate it. Grotesque show of wealth and nothing better to do with their time. And yet as they go around you would have to be surrounded by people to keep that house running and in good condition yet due to the size of it must be so incredibly lonely.

Soldato
If i'm honest, that seems quite a short building for the reported $3 billion construction cost. The Shard is three-times as high, and cost well under half of that. Did they just have the floors/walls/ceilings sprayed with gold, and doors made from diamond.
Yes, and more.

Some of the key features:
three helipads, air traffic control, a 168-car garage, a ballroom, 9 high speed elevators, a 50-seat theatre, terrace gardens, swimming pool, spa, health centre, a temple, and a snow room that spits out ********** from the walls

Back
Top Bottom