Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Soldato
It'll usually stop fine with sticky calipers, but they won't return properly so will constantly rub. If it's bad enough, you will notice your bike slowing down as if you're breaking when you pull the clutch in or go in to neutral.

Soldato
Had a good, albeit a little too spirited, ride with a couple of friends yesterday. Also went to bike meet up with 700 other bikes. I shouldn't have went. The H2, Panigales, F4s and R1Ms made me very jealous

Soldato
Had a good, albeit a little too spirited, ride with a couple of friends yesterday. Also went to bike meet up with 700 other bikes. I shouldn't have went. The H2, Panigales, F4s and R1Ms made me very jealous

You didn't come to Southampton did you? We had all of them at last nights meet + RC8's and a 1200 bandit turbo

Soldato
I wish sportsbike insurance was a little cheaper for me, there's a 2008 RSVR Factory for sale not far from me, it's done 29k miles but is in very decent condition - and it's only £3,750!

Insurance for a same age Tuono is £310 fully comp with a £250 excess, for an RSVR it's £750 with a £600 excess!

Man of Honour
Got my new helmet today or so I thought.

The box was the correct one for the size and model but the helmet inside was the new model worth £180 more only problem is it's a medium and not an xl. I thought I'd got a proper bargain until I tried to squeeze it on my melon head :(

Man of Honour
Sports bike shop so I know it'll be sorted without any issues just a pain having to find a way to strap their massive helmet packing box to the bike to return it and find a new day there's someone in to get the replacement delivered.

Soldato
I've had multiple troubles with sports bike shop.

First one was my rst 1 piece leathers. Sent me the complete wrong size even though the invoice was checked and signed.

I ordered the new version of knock gloves black/white, so they sent me the old version and said the new version wasn't in stock takes 48 hrs. 48hrs went past didn't hear anything so went for the white and black.

Furygan wind textile jacket, waited around 25 days for it as it was due in stock end of month, didn't hear anything for 2 days after was ment to be in stock, won't get any till November.

I won't be using them again, there warehouse staff seem useless and CS was shocking, apart from someone who helped me resolve everything (same person).

Soldato
There's a lovely Tuono near me but I'm still waiting for insurance to give me my goddamn money. They mentioned that they could give me their figure while they mull over how much I actually want, but is this just another way to screw me?

Back
Top Bottom