US: Billions (2016)

Soldato
One of my favourite shows. I personally enjoyed the Mike Prince storyline and thought the ending was definitely above par for most series. Lots of loose ends tied off and very satisfying.

I will always remember the episode with the 'Chicken Man'.

Since Band of Brothers Damian Lewis is still one of my favourite actors.

Don
Was a decent ending. I’m glad it’s finished now; the first 4 seasons were great, the next 2 were poor and this last one has been ok, although only the last few eps were decent to be fair.
The show ended up like an advert for product placement; just plugging NYC food, having some dodgy celebrity that couldn’t act and the recycled storylines which was a shame as it was amazing when it started.

Soldato
Enjoyed the last episode, as good of a send off they could have done and it worked well.

Not sure that most people should have got a 'happy' ending with what they've done over the last 7 seasons.

Suspended
I really enjoyed this over the 7 seasons, the ending was good I thought, very well acted throughout and a ton of great characters held the series together, it dipped a bit without Damian Lewis but even so it still held my interest. Not as bleak or dark or brilliant as Succesion, but still excellent TV.

Soldato
Surprisingly a good ending, most shows when they get to this stage tend to flop and just rush the ending.

I felt the plot was getting a bit ridiculous throughout the last couple of seasons. I actually didn't mind Mike when he first joined, but him and Scooter just got more unbearable as time went on.

Suspended
I think even when it plodded a little bit over the course of the show, it had great acting and great carachters to keep it very watchable, in fact I don't think there was bad carachter in it. A snappy script and enough legal and financial mumbo jumbo for me to stop caring too deeply about the plot and just enjoy the performances and the laughs.

Soldato
I think even when it plodded a little bit over the course of the show, it had great acting and great carachters to keep it very watchable, in fact I don't think there was bad carachter in it. A snappy script and enough legal and financial mumbo jumbo for me to stop caring too deeply about the plot and just enjoy the performances and the laughs.
And no one died. there was no violance or much if any sexual or foul language that u see in many TV shows nowadays

Back
Top Bottom