BitFenix Prodigy Gaming Rig Watercooling Question

Associate
Apologies if this has already been covered in another thread but theres a lot of threads and I haven't used watercooling before and the jargon is confusing me.

I am looking to build a rock solid gaming rig in a prodigy that will serve me well for many years to come. I picked up the case from OcUK today (lucky enough to live 2 miles away from their HQ) and immeadiately saw no room for a top of the range noctua heatsink for example which leads me down the watercooling road.

One project that particularly impressed me was this - http://rog.asus.com/152712012/news/prodigy-projekt-a-watercooled-overclocked-mini-itx-lan-monster/

If I can get something as neat tidy and efficient as that I will be a happy man.

Current Part List:

BitFenix Prodigy Orange
i7 3770K
16GB Corsair Vengeance (2 x 8GB) 1600 (Same as linked but 2 x 8GB)
Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe
Corsair Modular 620W PSU (Linked one is close but not identical)
Crucial M4 256GB SSD
EVGA GeForce GTX 660TI 2048MB

Looking for a cooling solution that's robust but more than anything clean and tidy. So looking for advice, don't mind if its a kit or custom parts. Does OcUK offer a watercooling installation service?

Budget isn't a problem really but I like my bang for buck so whichever is the best value for money but will give me solid watercooling solution thats not going to require attention in a few months time.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Soldato
Prodigy can't really be specced for you as there's several ways to do it.

Internal rad options are: 120mm on rear, 120mm/240mm on roof, 200mm/240mm/120mm/140mm on front depending on what you do elsewhere and whether you need the optical bay

Here's my suggestions:

-D5 pump with EK res pump top (small footprint res and pump top combined), quiet pump on speed 1
-lots of angled fittings

Back
Top Bottom