*****BLACK FRIDAY 2017**** Deal thread

Soldato
Hisense H65N6800 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD with HDR

Has just dropped in at £854. Can’t say where be easy enough to find.

Soldato
FAO those who bought a Samsung soundbar with/without a TV, has anyone received an email regarding a pricing error? I've just got one saying that they made an error on the soundbar and have cancelled my order and refunded me. I've had it since Saturday so I don't get what they're doing.

I got the same email about an hour after the parcels had been delivered to DPD collection point. When I posted the deal on HUKD a number of people tried ordering it with the discount code but without the TV so I'm assuming those are the orders they were cancelling. As far as I'm concerned, I complied with the the terms of the offer entirely.

Soldato
Have Currys said what the error was then ? rather than just referring every one to T&C's that say they can can cancel 'errors'
seemed to me the bars were only meant to accompany genuine 4K uhd tv purchases.

I thought you said in hotuk that you had seen the bar for £400 so effectively the saving was just £100, having also purchased a 'cheap' £100 tv, do you plan to keep that or try and sell it ?
(a similar recent deal was 'free' xbox one s with sony tv's, but for many once they had figured in the ebay costs + depreciation is was bairly worthwhile, versus the best deal on the tv on its own )

Soldato
The offer on the website (which is still live for all products it applies to) is that you save £200 if you buy any TV with it and use the discount code. So buying a £99 TV still qualifies you for that offer and you save £100 in the process.

I suspect the error was in allowing the discount code to be used without a TV being bought at all, and those seem to be the orders they've cancelled. I'll sell the TV, I have absolutely no use for it and I'm sure I can find someone who needs a cheap one for a bedroom or kitchen. Even if I get £50 for it, it's still only cost me £350 for a £400 soundbar and a £180 set of wireless rear speakers.

Soldato
I got the same email about an hour after the parcels had been delivered to DPD collection point. When I posted the deal on HUKD a number of people tried ordering it with the discount code but without the TV so I'm assuming those are the orders they were cancelling. As far as I'm concerned, I complied with the the terms of the offer entirely.

Exactly. I've done the same as the offer said. Haven't heard anything more since and no signs of a refund yet, so for now I'm ignoring.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Associate
Just got an absolute bargain from JL , they have the Panasonic 58EX700b for £599, mental price, happy with that. Bizazrely, the 50" which I intended to buy is the same price.

Back
Top Bottom