<<<<< BLACK FRIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW DELIVERY OPTIONS & RETAIL STORE OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAY!! >>>>

OcUK Staff
Hi there

SHOP DECEMEBER OPENING HOURS

Short on time? Not to worry! Our store in Newcastle-Under-Lyme is open 7 days a week in December, so drop by and pick up some last minute Christmas gifts!

Find us at:
5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 9BT

Monday - Friday: 08:30am - 17:30pm
Saturday: 09:00am - 17:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 16:00pm (SALES COUNTER ONLY: TECH/RMA CLOSED)

NEW DELIVERY OPTIONS

Overclockers UK has chosen UPS Access Point to provide a next day click and collect service, providing more choice and flexibility for their customers. Waiting for deliveries or missing them altogether can be a hassle. With UPS Access Point, customers choose where they would like to collect their Overclockers UK purchases at times that fit their busy schedules.

Customers who select UPS Access Point simply choose a convenient pick up location during online checkout. When their order is ready to collect, notification is sent by email or SMS, leaving the customer to choose a convenient time to pick up.

UPS Access Points are convenient locations such as local stores or petrol stations and with extended opening hours including evenings and weekends, it has never been easier to get the latest technology from Overclockers UK.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi, Gibbo I was just about the order the 780 WF and it said delivery was free with "Deliver to your desk @ Multiplay i50"

Can I still have this delivered to my home or do I have to pay £9.50 for DPD ?

Check the FAQ for FREE forum delivery, but I believe you need 100 post and being a member for 3 months to qualify, so get posting more. ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo i went to store on wednesday, did not get hello, did not get served. went all the way back home. That was with 2 customers in shop who were getting a refund.

dont think i will ever go back to store!! :((( p.s i went to buy a whole haswell bitfenix gtx 780 build parts

perhaps a 10 % discount and free delivery for the poor service i received??

How is that even possible?

You walk upto the sales counter and tell them what you want, we have no shop staff on the actual shop floor and never have done, you go to the counter when you want to order / ask question. :)

If you need technical assistance you go to the tech counter and ring the bell.

So it is impossible for you to be ignored!

OcUK Staff
OP
p.s i have checked ups locations and they are all newsagents who have a reputation for stealing goods and damaging them. can you not do argos ?

UPS choose them not us and we think they know what they are doing. We still offer the DPD service as per usual, this is just an other service customers can choose should they wish too.

OcUK Staff
OP
no i viewed every display item , waitried for curly haired boy to serve me but he was to interested in tyre kickers.

So he was already dealing with customers and you choose not to wait or did not try to engage with him?

Why not simply go up to the sales counter and say hello?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo,

I was wondering if a previous price on the Gigabyte HD 7990, code GX-121-GI, could be honoured. I spotted it was about for about £375 inc. VAT (I can't remember the exact figure) for a very limited time, and I missed out on being able to purchase at that price. If I were to buy a few of these cards, would you honour that previous price?

This seemed like the best thread to get this question spotted, since there seems to be no way to direct-message people any more.

Thanks.

Unfortunately can't do sorry, we have so little left now and chances of getting more is looking incredibly slim. :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo

I don't really want to make a thread with a single question in it so asking here?
Any chance to get info on Xmas deals a bit earlier?
Even with no specifics about make, but maybe stuff like '780 on discount' or '290 on discount', you know what I mean - I am mostly interested in Sapphire and Evga :)
Plus, any chance to have eta on 780ti Classy updated?
I checked evga site and its not even there at all.
I get paid on 13th with little extra for overtime and would like to treat myself to new gpu for Xmas :)

Cheers

These are best deals, shall be no better at XMAS.
Classy about 2-3 weeks we think.

Back
Top Bottom