Black Friday wishlist...

Soldato
Hoping to find a decent mens body hair trimmer, going to pick up a Nesspresso for the Mrs.

Was tempted to go with a Hue set up too, but might give that a miss for now.

Soldato
I’m hoping one of the Arab airlines will have a sale. I am looking for business class flights to Bali in April but they’re all rather expensive at the moment for the dates I need.

No chance being Easter. I booked flights to Thailand 4th April - 20th and couldn't get any good deals and I have been scouring for ages. All deals are outside of April and I've seen some great Bali ones, but none in April.

It's the mark of a check and more credit on my account. Not worth the £50 saving incase I actually need a loan for something and the recent check increases my rates or something

But they like credit. Credit that is satisfied and paid improves your score. I don't see why it would do that?

Soldato
I guess if you think you might suddenly 'need' a loan in the next few months you shouldn't be buying needless stuff anyway ;)

Sorry for being reasonable with credit. Currently running our existing car into the ground so if goes poop we will either be getting a loan or leasing. Also been mulling 9ver getting a new sofa which would be on interest free credit if we do.

Soldato
No chance being Easter. I booked flights to Thailand 4th April - 20th and couldn't get any good deals and I have been scouring for ages. All deals are outside of April and I've seen some great Bali ones, but none in April.

Yeah that’s a problem the flight is about £2500. I can save £600 if I fly in and out of another European city but that’s quite a lot of Hassle with a young child.

Associate

Also found this out last night. My Sister and I just came back from Thailand and due to us both having a big endowment policy paying out in Jan next year want to go back over in the easter school holidays and take her oldest child. Flights ar currently 50% more than we paid to go a few weeks ago and nearly double what I can get the flights for in Feb.

Associate
Trying to make the choice between a pair of Bose QC35 II or the Sony WH1000MX3 headphones, as of this afternoon both can be had for £230 so I'm hoping to see a drop tomorrow closer to £200.
Then I've just got to make the decision on which ones to get!

Don
From the rainforest. Been tracking them for a couple of months as just moved houses and theres quite the garden to tackle!

Can't imagine they will get any cheaper

The one+ range looks to be great lineup

You can say Amazon. OcUK doesn't sell drills, so you aren't breaking any competitor rules.

As a side, anyone who buys from amazon should use smile.amazon instead, as they give a charity donation to a charity of your choice :)

Soldato
It's the mark of a check and more credit on my account. Not worth the £50 saving incase I actually need a loan for something and the recent check increases my rates or something

Can get the same bundle for £279 now without a credit account using a new customer code.

Nintendo Switch Neon Console (Improved Battery) with Pokemon Sword and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe £278.98 Delivered with code PAPVJ (new customers only) (£25 off - no finance/credit check)

Soldato
I'm looking for a dyson handheld.

I picked up a v8 with a 25% discount on Friday, they might have some decent deals on the rest of their products.

I'm looking for a decent LG TV around 55inch. Found one with a decent review on which but no discount yet, going to hang around and see what happens s.

I was looking at the Dyson site and got the v8 at £299. I looked around but couldn't find it any cheaper.

I did the exact same thing. I've got to say I'm a little bit worried about how excited I am about a new Hoover.

The Black Friday deals are already live, £100 off selected models, free delivery and a couple of black SKUs.

Associate
Trying to make the choice between a pair of Bose QC35 II or the Sony WH1000MX3 headphones, as of this afternoon both can be had for £230 so I'm hoping to see a drop tomorrow closer to £200.
Then I've just got to make the decision on which ones to get!

I Went for a pair of Bower and Wilkins PX's currently £163 delivered from amazon spain Mine are out for delivery as I post and I ordered monday evening. they are reviewd better than the others for sound quality with ANC off but the ANC is not quite as good as the sonys. Bose are ment to be the most confortable.

Update they have just arrived

Soldato
Wow, something i ordered from Amazon US through global shipping has already turned up! It was also free delivery for a £7 item and I didn't have to have £20 worth of items in the basket like with Amazon UK :confused:.

Back
Top Bottom