Black Friday wishlist...

Sui

Sui

Soldato
which one is it?!

BOOM BIG SALE ON TODAY! but bought nothing so far... :p

I mean the floor standing speakers, TV has to come out from the wall at an angle so just makes sense to mount a sound bar to it :).

I’ll add a photo once I’ve attached it at the weekend.

Caporegime
Nest Thermostat? Yay or Nay?

It's not a money saving device. However it's amazing for comfort and control.

Lets say in th emiddle of winter it's -5C outside and you have went away for the weekend. On your way back you can 2-3 hours before you reach home turn the heating back on so when you get home it will be up to temperature.

The alternatives are freeze when you get in or leave the heating on whilst away. If your doing the second it will save you money. If your doing the first you will spend a tiny bit more but you will be a lot more comfortable in your own home.

Soldato
Thanks guys, it's the control thing I'm after more than anything. Due to start the process of having asbestos removed from my hall, landing and stairs ceilings so will be having a sparky in anyway. Think I'll pick one up, just need to check my current thermostat wiring though should be okay.

Soldato
Dell have 12%-15% off their Inspiron laptops (probably on their other ranges), plus 10% off on Topcashback. The codes are on their website.

Got myself an Inspiron 13 5000 after keeping an eye on 13" laptops over the last month. Thought I was getting a real bargain until I realised I was on the business site and the prices were excluding VAT :o. Never bought a Dell before so was disappointed by how long their lead times are.

Apart from that, I got a Huawei Watch GT for £99 a few days ago, which is the cheapest it's been, but not by much.

I've got ~30 odd other things on my wishlist currently and nothing else has been discounted :(

Associate
What a load of rubbish. Was hoping for a decent Dyson V8 deal. But it's not enough to make me bite just yet.

Me too, the one on Amazon currently isn't a great deal cheaper than normal.

Managed to save further on the new 35m/2 of laminate I bought online from Wickes last week at a 15% trade discount deal, now has a 15% standard discount I can then stack a 10% trade on top. Sadly meant cancelling first order and re-ordering at the cheaper price. Same free delivery day though.

Caporegime
Where are you seeing these prices?

Crampton & Moore

Flagship E9 next generation LG OLED55E9PLA OLED for £1399 with code CB400, £400 cheaper than elsewhere at time of posting. Also comes with a 5 year warranty and a free Sky TV entertainment package for 18 months. The code also works on the 65 inch version LG OLED65E9PLA 65" OLED 4K TV bringing it down to £2099.

Richer Sounds will price match it though. Not sure about anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom