Black Friday wishlist...

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Monitor, fancy an upgrade from my 24" Samsung I've had for years. No idea which one, but needs to be bigger and good for gaming as well as watching stuff. Will see if anything comes up.

Don
Everything; need a new PC setup (monitor, RAM, CPU, Motherboard, GPU, SSD)
Need some gardening stuff.
Some gaming headphones - a cheap pair for the second machine.
New desk.
Hopefully displate have a sale, as I have loads with them I want to get.

Nightmare. Hopefully work pay me the money they've short changed me by then!

Last edited:
Soldato
Would like to pick up a new Kindle if they are cheaper.

I bought one last month. I thought about waiting for BF, but just fancied one straight away. Looked at both the £69 and £119 models and actually much, much prefered the cheaper one.
It's brilliant.

If you haven't already been a member, when you first login you get a months free trial to kindle unlimited and audible. Both of these give you 2 free credits which you can use to redeem against any book.

Man of Honour
Similar to this to replace my previous 8 Pack i7-5820K, RAM, X99 motherboard and storage deal with OC settings supplied as well.

I'd go for an AMD 8 core bundle with RAM so it works out of the box.
Same here. x79 died after many, many years of use. No gaming machine at the moment and am just using my laptop. So it's complete new build for me. Also going AMD 8 core. No rush and will wait for BF but only if they actually have good deals. Otherwise I'll just wait until new year.

Soldato
I'm hoping for a bargain offer on a decent chromebook or lightweight compact laptop, also some nice cheap hue bulbs and a new kindle as I lost mine whilst on holiday.

Back
Top Bottom