• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

black screen on desktop yet not full screen games

Associate
hey there guys !

ive been having this wierd problem where my computer will spazz out and flicker as if there is no signal yet it only does this on the desktop or desktop related things like chrome i can run full screen games and it totally stops i have all the latest drivers needed for my setup and yes i have tried clean uninstall and reinstall of drivers and to no avail.

when running games the GFX card (gtx1080) works as intended and doesn't over heat or anything

i have recently upgraded to this card only had it a few weeks i never had any problems prior to installing this new GTX. i have included a video that shows it better than i can describe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItvNiXWiPjw

thanks

Associate
OP
i have a tv plugged into hdmi but when i actually want it to start spazzing out it stops lol i'll try watching an entire film and see if it does it

Associate
OP
thats what im saying everytime ive tried to test this it doesnt want to spazz out and works fine. like just now i have gone maybe an hour or so with out an issue on my pc monitor

Back
Top Bottom