blutooth keyboard and mouse

Associate
will this type of keyboard and mouse work like a blutooth headset, as in within a 10 metre range?

reason i ask is my PC is in the dining room and i use a transmitter to send the signal from the pc to the tv so that i can watch films from the pc on the tv, but going into the dining room to do anything is a bit of a pain and im lazy

will this work?

cheers

ive got the Logitech MX 5000 Laser Cordless Bluetooth and its **** its works about 3 meters away max and some time losses it signal if i was you i would stick with regular wireless not bluetooth

ok cheers
i dont think wireless will accomodate my needs either as their range i belive is even worse, and concidering i will want to use it in another room it might be too much to ask

My Cordless MX Desktop works from downstairs to my room (about 5 meters) I think on the RF desktops you get better range depending on which one.

cyclopopcicle said:
will this type of keyboard and mouse work like a blutooth headset, as in within a 10 metre range?

reason i ask is my PC is in the dining room and i use a transmitter to send the signal from the pc to the tv so that i can watch films from the pc on the tv, but going into the dining room to do anything is a bit of a pain and im lazy

will this work?

cheers

Where can you get these transmitters please mate?

I've got an EPoX bluetooth keyboard (which didn't come with a dongle so I had to buy a belkin one!). Whilst I dont really recommend this keyboard (keeps turning itself off to save power and means I miss letters when typing) it does transmit through walls up to at least 5 meters away.

mx5000 works downstairs here, pc is upstairs.

IT depends on what version u get the new version has a seperate bluetooth 2.0 dongle, which is not built into the charge base.

Maybe the other user who posted has the older version which is bluetooth 1.0 which has a range of approx 3meters tops. 2.0 is supposed to be good for 10 meters with a clear signal.

Back
Top Bottom