BMW/Audi drivers surpassed?

Soldato
case in point...fiat 500X
I though the 'expert' was magnaminous not saying the driver should have anticipated him/fiat pulling out ...but I suppose he wants to keep his followers. ..
could even have been the case fiat driver thought he would stay in the offside lane

lots of new Kia's sportage around here on the school runs - blacks the usual colour of the beast - they must have some good finance deals ?

It should be part of the test.
The ability of the average suv driver to keep their vehicle (which is probably 20cm wider than my 170m car) over their side of the road is what I'd reproach,
and demand that they are tested in that type of vehicle, as opposed to the fiesta etc. they passed their test in.
that's where their choice of vehicle is endangering me, I'm not prepared to squeeze over and drive in the gutter ... two irreperable nearside punctures in last few years.

Caporegime
Hardly. It was just a funny comment. Not sure how intellect comes into it or are we on the play ground ?

Secretly you love the attention you get here anyway.

Soldato
Except for when I roll out my own, I only see maybe one a month on the road so it's hard to tell :/

Quite a lot of them are weekend/track day cars and are hiding most of the time. You do get waves from other owners though which is nice :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom