BMW parts

Soldato
Guys, I'm trying to track down a reputable parts provider for BMW that's not a total rip off (such as BMW them selfs!).

I'm after a fuel ventilation pipe (breather pipe), part number 16126765748.

For a 2005 330D E91 Touring M Sport.

Could also do with new axle nut hub caps as I'm replacing a bearing as well and might as well get those replaced.

Thanks

Man of Honour
If you contact Cotswold BMW through almost any of the BMW forums they'll do you genuine BMW parts with free delivery and a 10% discount.

I think that part is about 50 quid though :eek:

Soldato
OP
It is indeed chap, £50 for a flipping breather pipe, which requires you to pretty much drop the back end and prop shaft simply to drop the tank to get access to it... Going to attempt a DIY as I can't wrap my head around a 6 hour labour cost to replace a breather pipe.

So I'm going to take a few days off next month, give the car a full service, replace the pipe, clean out the windscreen washer system as there is algae in it at the moment making it leave nasty water stains on the car, do the bearing that's starting to go and a few other things.

10 year old car, I've put 15k on it since I picked it up last year (in October?), have not been going easy on it and I've not shown it an ounce of TLC yet. Feeling kind of bad...

Back
Top Bottom