Body slammed 360.

Permabanned
Hi guys,

I've just managed to body slam my week old 360.... Long story short, I left the power brick dangling over my Ethernet lead accidentally, and the weight of thr brick pulled onto the Ethernet lead resulting in nocking my 360 down, this happened twice because I couldn't understand how it happened the first time.

It went down with quite a bang both times, how durable are 360's?

The drive also came out and latched on to my wall before I could close it quickly, now when I open it it kind of jumps a tiny bit when it closes.

I think I should take some accidental warranty out, just in case. :mad:

Permabanned
OP
Had it running for a little while now and all seems to be OK, but from the certain store I purchased it from they'll let you take out a warranty package that also covers accidental damage for only 20 pound a year, so not too bad really.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I calculate a 54% chance of your 360 dying.

Seriously though, if there was a disc inside while it fell you will be lucky if it's not scratched to hell.

Permabanned
OP
I calculate a 54% chance of your 360 dying.

Seriously though, if there was a disc inside while it fell you will be lucky if it's not scratched to hell.

No disk inside thankfully, what's concerning me at the moment is the drive doesn't seem to go in as smoothly as it once did, not as big issue but I guess it's affected the life of it in some way.

Soldato
Well at least you realised before you did it for the third time.

Considering their issues, i reckon yours will be dying sometime soon. That £20 cover sounds good. Can you not just cover yourself though? Might be cheaper in the long run ;)

Permabanned
OP
Well at least you realised before you did it for the third time.

Considering their issues, i reckon yours will be dying sometime soon. That £20 cover sounds good. Can you not just cover yourself though? Might be cheaper in the long run ;)

Lol no I don't do stuff like this often, it's just a weird set up under my desk, wires everywhere.

I have noticed that the drive now leans a lot more to the bottom left though. :s

Back
Top Bottom