BodyBuilding recipes

Soldato
There are enough people here who love the gym and I am sure loads of people love to cook :cool:

Add a reciepe that you like, can be good for bulk/cut also add some nutrional info if possible.

I'll go first and I take no credit for this, the lad who works in local gym told me about this beauty.

100g Macaroni
100g Cheese
2 slices of bacon
single cream
(also add onion/peppers etc.. if you like it)

Boil the macaroni whilst you cook your bacon (sliced) and onion etc in a wok. When both are done add it all into the wok and add half a pot of single cream and the 100g of cheese. Cook on a low heat until all the cheese has melted, serve up and eat!

This is around 42g of protein and 1200calories in on sitting! Today I also added some chicken so that bumps up the cals and protein (unsure by how much).

Also another favourite is some egg noodles from asda, chicken/peppers/onions and what ever else you fancy. The noodles take around 4mins to boil and the chicken doesnt really take much longer! Unsure of the nutrional info for this as i havent made it for a while but I know its pretty damn good :cool:

I didnt say eat it every day! All in moderation, plus you will find some people no matter how hard they try find it difficult to gain weight so as long as some cardio is done as well I dont see a problem with such a meal. (Again not every day)

Like me for example im on feet all day doing quite a demanding job so I need extra calories compared to people who sit in the office. I do eat well rest of day btw ;)

whey is boring and is a supp remember so real food should come before :p

Ethos ive never had avacado before, hows it taste? Im getting real fed up of tuna and finding it a real mission to eat it now :(

At least people are posting ideas instead of critising like the OCUK way :p

Well I fell into the trap of whey protien etc.. and tbh its a waste of ££ not sure why I bothered but it seems the thing to do when you start out.

Also whos back is that in your sig m8y?

My point being its not really needed and surely food is a much better option? I know of a few people who have never used it and are all a decent size and shape. Only time I would consider it is PWO but even then a decent meal would be much better....

As long as diet is good its not that difficult to get 200g of protein a day, fish/eggs/chicken and so on it soon adds up quickly when you eat so often.

Back
Top Bottom