Boiler Spare Parts !

Associate
Boiler Fan Bearings.
Hi, my boiler has been playing up for a few years now and I believe I have isolated the problem. Which I believe is the fan bearings attached to the fan shaft. The problem is because the boiler is so old there are no spare parts available and therefore it will be a NEW boiler. Is there any where I can get spare parts for this boiler ! ?

Many thanks

Boiler BAXI WM50/4 PF

I would load up some pictures, however since the popular free photo website stop being free I have not used any other provider.

This.

Boiler manufacturers don't sell bearings or motors, just fan assemblies. The fan isn't obsolete, it's still available as a spare part through normal distributors.
Try Wolsley they have the fan listed available and they are the UK largest supplier of gas spares.

I was told a few years ago by a Heating engineer the boiler was so old all parts are obsolete. Of course I am sure he was going to quote for installing a new boiler for sure.
I have never heard of Wolsley before and after a search the part number I have quote is in stock and just under £300 excluding VAT !

Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom