No Time To Die (now contains spoilers!) Ha

Permabanned
Excellent thanks for that. I now know what level you're at. Mega lol :D

Sheesh...

Yes. And if Bond 26 is set in 2019 why can't Bond be a 40 year old black Scot? Duh..

Because you start a slippery slope, And it is fake globalist propoganda. See this is the kind of dumb crap they teach kids these days. Have any of you lads learned Geography? Scots are a white Northern Hemisphere race. Black people are of Africa and the Equator. If you mix then you end up with something new this is why people call themselves African American or Black Scotsman. That is because they are not a pure Scot the prefex always gives it away.

If this applys to Animals which it does, Then it does to Humans as well. Now then did the books say James Bond was a Scot yes or no? Or did it say he was a Black Scotsman? Or a x Scotsman? Nope it said he was a Scotsman and it was 60 years ago so how can you change it to suit the pro immigration and pro globlist agenda.

Soldato
And it is fake globalist propoganda.
How is it "fake" when the Bond films are set in modern times, and not based on the books. Therefore they have every right to show a modern Scotland with all ethnicities that involves.

Scots are a white Northern Hemisphere race
Historically, yes. Nowadays, no.

Nope it said he was a Scotsman and it was 60 years ago
And anyway, sorry to burst your bubble but there have been black people in Scotland for a lot longer than you think. You remember the slave trade, right? How about in the court of James IV of Scotland for starters? Googling to prove racists wrong is fun :o

Relentless dullard alert
Indeed.

@Rofflay for what it's worth I don't feel they need to have a black actor to play Bond for the sake of it. I don't like tokenism like that. No matter what everyone says, no-one is colour blind and if in our heads you read JB as being white then so be it. I'm sure it's the same for 99.9% of readers. And that's fine. But you really need to wonder why you're so insistent that he can't be black by trying to spout what is essentially absolutely racist drivel. Go away and educate yourself. Britain is not an all-white society anymore, we're a diverse people and culture and you need to get with the times.

Soldato
Sadly it does not make you a Scot if you move to Scotland.

Black Scots, Since when? More like 1960 to 2019 it is practically a spot on the timeline of the Scots.

Well the very first black international football player I mentioned played for Scotland in the 1880's. And he had a Scottish dad, rather than just having moved there. Still not a Scot?

By very rough calculations, even if you assumed that Andrew Watson was the very first black Scot - which seems unlikely - that would allow for a black Scottish Bond being born in the 80's to be somewhere around 7th generation Scottish. Still doesn't count as Scottish if he's not pale enough for your tastes?

Can you supply a colour chart? I mean, just how dusky is someone allowed to be before your denial kicks in?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Rofflays guide to acceptable Bonds:

maxresdefault.jpg

Permabanned
Rofflays guide to acceptable Bonds:

maxresdefault.jpg

:D

To be honest as i said Black Scottish is not Scottish they use a prefix on Wikipedia so sorry. If Bond can be a Blackman, Then i am a Chinese man.

Aint it funny also how people think you are racist because you have this view. It is relentless the attacks on being White these days and wanting to preserve your culture and cultural icons. That is why i am peeved infact to be fully honest i feel threatened by a Black Bond. I feel like the last part of Cinema white males like me and dad loved is about to be hijacked in a case of (adapt or i told you so) but my views are firm Scots are white Bond should be white end of story. The rest of you should be partly ashamed of the watering down of someone elses race also and then trying to call them a racist. Thats pretty nasty stuff it is not like i have an issue with POC, I just want my icons who i grew up with to stay as they were.

Also one last point Bond is already overrepresenting POC anyways, How can 5% of the population make up more than 5% of the cast? They already leapt at woke Moneypenny so how can they put feelers out about woke Bond? If anything it should be a Pakistani Bond because if you are going to go woke, You might as well go full retarded woke.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are the Swiss another 'racially pure' breed then?

There's nothing to stop either or both of his parents being black either.

Of course, you could look at it from another angle...

Rofflay say's a Scot can't be black, because that would have to mean that he has a decendant who isn't a Scot. Well Bond has a mother who isn't Scottish as per canon. So that means Bond isn't a Scot anyway by that logic. So he can be black then, right?

I'm sure he's not saying that it's only an issue diluting the Scotch blood if the dilution is with a black person?

Caporegime
@Rofflay for what it's worth I don't feel they need to have a black actor to play Bond for the sake of it. I don't like tokenism like that. No matter what everyone says, no-one is colour blind and if in our heads you read JB as being white then so be it. I'm sure it's the same for 99.9% of readers. And that's fine. But you really need to wonder why you're so insistent that he can't be black by trying to spout what is essentially absolutely racist drivel. Go away and educate yourself. Britain is not an all-white society anymore, we're a diverse people and culture and you need to get with the times.
I think I'd find it a bit jarring, initially, but would probably get over it.

More interested in finally seeing a modern Bond with a decent plot, and a good villain. Which has been sadly lacking in most of the recent ones.

However if it was sodding Idris Elba I don't think I could bring myself to watch it. Anyone but Elba. That's not to say I hate all his films, but he plays the same character in all of them :p Elba as Bond would be a disaster.

Soldato
However if it was sodding Idris Elba I don't think I could bring myself to watch it. Anyone but Elba. That's not to say I hate all his films, but he plays the same character in all of them :p Elba as Bond would be a disaster.
Well I agree about Idris. How someone who was born and raised in Hackney can sound so much like a posh boy putting on a hard man accent I do not know!

Permabanned
Are the Swiss another 'racially pure' breed then?

There's nothing to stop either or both of his parents being black either.

Of course, you could look at it from another angle...

Rofflay say's a Scot can't be black, because that would have to mean that he has a decendant who isn't a Scot. Well Bond has a mother who isn't Scottish as per canon. So that means Bond isn't a Scot anyway by that logic. So he can be black then, right?

I'm sure he's not saying that it's only an issue diluting the Scotch blood if the dilution is with a black person?

Well i never seen a Black Swiss man either, They have been around since Roman times they were called the Helvettii by the Roman so the Swiss are pretty pure. He still is not African nor can you seriously write that in that Bond magically happened to be an Afro-Scot with less than 0.1% of the population.

i remember back when this was a discussion about a film. good old days.

Well tell that to whoever makes Bond why do they not leave the franchise alone and give Elba some kind of spin of role? Fine by me if you use the JB world but not as Bond. And as a Luther fan i can say he would be a terrible wooden Bond anyways. You can not just play Bond by looking moody and having your hands in a peacoat.

I’ll accept a BAME Bond, but not a Jockanese one.

I find anything but White Scottish has the same effect but why not an Asian over a black bond? Seems to me there is a bit of a pro Afro-Bond club who laugh at my Mongolian Mr Bond. Or Maybe get the actor from Mr Khan? The names Bond... James Bond community leader, They all know me!

Last edited:
Soldato
So why can someone who is half Swiss and half Scot be a Scot, but someone who is half Guianese and half Scot can't be? And why did the Scottish FA disagree with you 140 years ago and have Andrew Watson play for Scotland?

Why is Bond being a Scot even so important to you, when it was barely mentioned by Ian Fleming?

I love the 'been around since the Romans' angle by the way. Can you point out anyone whose ancestors haven't? I'd be very interested to know how they came about...

So, what we've established so far in Rofflay's world:
  • It's perfectly possible to be a Scot and have ancestors from anywhere outside of Scotland.
  • But if those ancestors result in you having the wrong tone of skin, you're not a Scot.
  • This isn't racist.
  • Neither is talking about 'being ashamed of the watering down of a race'.
  • White people have it really hard.
I reckon all you need to do now is move on to references to rivers of blood and you'll have the full set. ;)

Soldato
So why can someone who is half Swiss and half Scot be a Scot, but someone who is half Guianese and half Scot can't be? And why did the Scottish FA disagree with you 140 years ago and have Andrew Watson play for Scotland?

Why is Bond being a Scot even so important to you, when it was barely mentioned by Ian Fleming?

I love the 'been around since the Romans' angle by the way. Can you point out anyone whose ancestors haven't? I'd be very interested to know how they came about...

So, what we've established so far in Rofflay's world:
  • It's perfectly possible to be a Scot and have ancestors from anywhere outside of Scotland.
  • But if those ancestors result in you having the wrong tone of skin, you're not a Scot.
  • This isn't racist.
  • Neither is talking about 'being ashamed of the watering down of a race'.
  • White people have it really hard.
I reckon all you need to do now is move on to references to rivers of blood and you'll have the full set. ;)

Also, don't forget that Wonder Woman was a Jewish anti-german propaganda film
:D

Back
Top Bottom