Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Associate
The loss of units on CoC is a necessary part of the game, otherwise the strongest players could just attack relentlessly, that isn't possible with BB as the mechanics of finding opponents is different.

I can't agree with you about the loss of resources though. Under no circumstance could I ever lose more than half of my resources in CoC.

Yeah, I know supercell are good at adding improvements, a year playing CoC has shown me that. But I think BB will struggle to change it's core dynamics to a point where it will keep me interested.

You need to always upgrade your vault to the highest you can. I rarely lose much since doing that.

Well I don't lose too much as I find my resources are often used up and haven't got much to be taken from me, but the vault thingy is deffo the way forward. I'm constantly attacking and getting back whatever I lose in a failed defence though.

Soldato
I personally find I have an excessive amount of gold, with wood being my problem. For example I am sitting on nearly 300k gold and 5k wood lol.

I'm not saying gold isn't easy to come buy, I was just using it as an example as the last upgrade I saved for was 300k.

I was literally only 3-4k short of what I needed when a maintenance break hit. So came back an hour later to find I had been raided twice. I think I lost 150k over those two raids and that is with a maxxed out vault for a HQ9.

I hardly ever get raided so the timing of it all just ****** me off even more!

Associate
I'm not saying gold isn't easy to come buy, I was just using it as an example as the last upgrade I saved for was 300k.

I was literally only 3-4k short of what I needed when a maintenance break hit. So came back an hour later to find I had been raided twice. I think I lost 150k over those two raids and that is with a maxxed out vault for a HQ9.

I hardly ever get raided so the timing of it all just ****** me off even more!

Oh man that does suck, can appreciate why you'd be annoyed. Can't say I've had anything that bad happen to me yet *touch wood* but keep at it fella.

Si.

Si.

Soldato
Getting a bit sick of being raided now.. it's impossible to upgrade anything due to constant raids..

Trying to upgrade HQ to 11 but just had 80k wood raided which is a nightmare as wood seems crazy hard to build up. I'm maxed out on stone and iron.

Si.

Si.

Soldato
Just upgraded HQ to 11

That was a bad idea :( been raided 3 times just this morning, mainly by tanks. Lost almost 300k gold since upgrading.

hq11.png

Last edited:

Si.

Si.

Soldato
I put it in the middle as I always found people sneaking through the woods on earlier levels so this seems a better way to give it all round protection, but saying that, it is a bit far forward so maybe moving it back a little will help.

Permabanned
I would move it back. I love attacking your type of base with warriors, just disable the guns etc round your HQ and go for the kill.

Back
Top Bottom