Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

I hope its just not as god awful boring as the first game. Go here and get something, kill everything on the way (side jump shoot, side jump shoot, side jump shoot, repeat...)

Mission 2, same as above. Yawn.

Did anyone else find the vehicle mechanics/physics were really bad too?

Didn't find it boring at all, I played hundred of hours co-op with friends.

I thought the Vehicle stuff was kind of cool, reminded me of Halo.

Just checked and I've accidentally ordered two Treasure Chest editions -.- Although checking ebay they seem to be selling for £150 + o_O

So in terms of what you get in game with the version that comes with the loot chest edition and steam version.... What's the difference? I want to unlock tomo!

Apparently you can get as many gold keys as you want, not tried but from messages on gamefaqs it seems to work

Close BL2, and steam completely.

Go to:

C:\Program File (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\DLC\POPremierClub\Lic

Or wherever you have it installed.

Then open file: WillowDLC

Edit:
[GoldenKeys]
+SourceId=254
+NumKeys=1

[PromotionalUnlocks]
+UnlockId=2

to:

[GoldenKeys]
+SourceId=254
+NumKeys=255

[PromotionalUnlocks]
+UnlockId=2
actually work?

Borderlands 2 is great. I played the **** outta the first one and more Borderlands is not a bad thing, better graphics, better weapons, the humor is great and did I mention guns... lots of guns!

id say this bl is best played with friends

playing any single player is tedious . co op is what brings this too life.

would i buy for single player = no
co op helllll yeah :D

I do agree with you on this, most of my BL time was spent in co-op. I got bored playing 1 player after I did the story but the laughs we had on co-op was wicked.

Think the game looks beautiful at 2560x1600, everything on max and runs like a dream. Only 27, hopefully will hammer this a fair bit this weekend. Friend gave me a gold shotgun for level 30 last night which has stupidly good stats :D

So, I used my gold key on my first char, which I dumped at level 10. Now I have a level 12 Siren and no gold key :(

Anyway, LOVING the Siren, Phaselock is just too much fun, boss fights are just sooooo easy! Blow up all barrels, flame, corrosive and ****. Phase lock, sucks all the liquid into the orb coating the boss in it, run up close and a shotgun blast to the face. Job done.

I am LOVING it!
Click on Extras in the menu and there is something you can sign up for, you'll get another 1-2 keys from doing that.

Back
Top Bottom