Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Another thing ive just remembered, does anyone know if the cars will have that strange mouse steering that was in BL1? cant find anything on google relating to it so probably is the same (i think it was BL1 with the dodgy mouse steering thing)

It was, but I didn't mind it at all.

It was a little awkard to shoot things, but really, the gunner turret is a seperate part of the car anyway, normally being used by someone else than the driver.

No clue if BL2 is using the same setup though. Be interesting to see what changes they've made the mechanics of the game.

Yeah GMG are supposed to be pretty good but they're still an unauthorised retailer aren't they? I don't think its a problem for most games though. I am a little tempted to get the DLC pass if you can get it for £15.

They are not an unauthourised retailer they are a proper one, everything they have is legit :rolleyes:

Just checked and I've accidentally ordered two Treasure Chest editions -.- Although checking ebay they seem to be selling for £150 + o_O

They're one of the official retailers on the gearbox forum.

Oh. Might be times have changed since I last used them, or I could be thinking of another company altogether. Could be the latter actually, might've been ShopTo I was thinking of.

Either way, if they're official and the DLC pass is up for £15 I may very well get it.

Back
Top Bottom