Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

About this VPN stuff, it doesn't apply to the UK anyway.

EULAs are useless here, plus EU law states that a purchase cannot be rolled back.

So surely we are not going to be affected?

About this VPN stuff, it doesn't apply to the UK anyway.

EULAs are useless here, plus EU law states that a purchase cannot be rolled back.

So surely we are not going to be affected?
If that's in the Steam EULA do you really want to risk it? Sure they might not be acting in accordance with the law if they disabled your account but even when that's the case you'll have to wait to get your account reactivated and you might not get them to do that without taking legal action.

If that's in the Steam EULA do you really want to risk it? Sure they might not be acting in accordance with the law if they disabled your account but even when that's the case you'll have to wait to get your account reactivated and you might not get them to do that without taking legal action.

Indeed. It probably won't ever happen but for the sake of getting the game 2 or 3 days early? I can wait. I probably won't be able to properly play it until the weekend anyway.

Caved in and dipped into my overdraft to pre-order this and the Season Pass on Steam. First time I've gone into my OD since my uni days :o

Pre-load finished about 10 mins ago, time to go to bed and start the most fraught with anticipation week of work ever! This and Torchlight 2, oh my. How ever will I hold all this loot.

Got an old 8800GT I recently retired into a cupboard, how useful are the 8800 series as a dedicated physX card with modern physX effects? Anyone tried recently?

Back
Top Bottom