Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Sorry i have no idea if your being sarcastic or not! :D

I'm hoping its because I'm low level and the game starts you off easy, but I'm 1 shot killing everything but badass's and bosses and even then it only takes a couple more headshots and there dead.

Urgh, basing anything off what Mal says is going to cause problems.

The first playthrough you'll breeze through. But only if you're actively doing sidequests. Even on the first playthrough you can end up quite underlevelled for certain story quests when the enemies make a sudden jump in levels.

Second playthrough is where it gets painful. Because its the second playthrough you can get into the habit of missing out quite a few sidequests too which makes the sudden jumps in level all the more painful. The worst one is by far the Wildlife Exploitation Centre where the enemy types (Rabid Stalkers will become the bane of your existence if you don't have the right stuff to deal with them) and the levels jump a fair bit.

Third playthrough modifies some of the mechanics to put a much bigger emphasis on using the right element and sl@gging enemies where possible (the elemental damage changes might apply to PT2 too... can't remember now). It is VERY unforgiving but contrary to some peoples beliefs, you don't need an inventory of legendaries to survive it, just good tactics.

The DLC is hard to pin-point because of the level requirements. Tiny Tina is by far the most awesome of them though.

Is anyone playing this later? I need to get a kill while I am a passenger in a vehicle (but not as the gunner) apparently. Anyone on for a drive-by-shooting? I think I only need one.

Definitively worth playing solo. The story is suprinsingly good for a shooter, there are plenty of hilarious moments and there's even some interesting drama(IE. backstories of various characters, some of which only accessible through side quests).

Co-op is for when you want fast paced carnage fun.

Is anyone playing this later? I need to get a kill while I am a passenger in a vehicle (but not as the gunner) apparently. Anyone on for a drive-by-shooting? I think I only need one.

You don't technically need to be a passenger. You just have to be in 1 of the passenger seats. Your best bet would be to just park up next to one of the passive bandit camps (such as the one right outside the Sanctuary entrance), get in the passenger seat and open fire or just do it near a spawning point for the skags or some other wildlife.

You don't technically need to be a passenger. You just have to be in 1 of the passenger seats. Your best bet would be to just park up next to one of the passive bandit camps (such as the one right outside the Sanctuary entrance), get in the passenger seat and open fire or just do it near a spawning point for the skags or some other wildlife.

Getting a kill in the back of a car with a sniper rifle also counts towards the 'surprise' stats (Kill unaware enemies with sniper rifles). This works even when the enemy is aware of you, as long as you're in the back of a vehicle.

Yes that worked. Cheers.

Is it worth playing this through before looking to do any co - op? I played a little bit on 360 when I had one but picked up the goty when it was a tenner. Not sure what the plan is since in coming into it quite late.

Definitely, great quality throughout, best weapons in any game I've played and at times it's hilarious too.

I love it near the start of the game where you wipe out a few bandits and Claptrap says:
‘what have you DONE?! Those were human beings with lives and families . . . ‘

Last edited:
I love it near the start of the game where you wipe out a few bandits and Claptrap says: ‘what have you DONE?! Those were human beings with lives and families . . . ‘

I even felt compassion for the little bugger during this birthday party. He's a brilliant NPC by all standards.

Back
Top Bottom